Saturday 26 January 2013

GRM INTERVIEW: S.A.S [Interview]

The duo that smashes the term “dynamic” right out the window, these brothers (as in siblings) are arguably representatives of the UK Hip Hop Movement. They are S.A.S. (Streets All Salute).

So who’s Mega and who’s Mayhem?

MAYHEM: Mega’s the extrovert, I’m the introvert.

MEGA: The acronym of Mega is Most Exceptional Game Around.

MAYHEM: Mine’s Making All You Haters Even More.

MEGA: Then I got another side to me while I’m kinda reflecting and that’s My Elevation Game’s Admiration.

I understand your mix tape has concepts of struggle in the industry in some of your interludes. Tell me more. What made you decide to do this? MAYHEM: The theme for Narnia was The Grind, The Trips and The Wardrobe and we felt those three things encompassed what we’re about and what we’ve been doing over the last couple of years. We’re known for the fashion and The Wardrobe part. They know we’ve been working hard on The Grind for years. That’s why we called it Narnia; we switched up the whole thing.

You can find the rest of the interview up at GRMDAILY.

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

 

Streets All Salute Copyright © 2010 Designed by Lars Rubix for DOPE GFX